Sunday 25 July 2010

Amost time to move on, again!

Well, it's my last day at Le Chant D'Oiseau (which, I've learned means The Song of the Birds). I've completed all the work that Syb & Stu had planned for me, & they couldn't have made me feel more welcome if they'd tried. I was even chatting to their son this morning about what it's like to live & work in France, & it sounds like they've got it just about right over here, where the work ethic is concerned. It strikes me the French "work to live", whereas it appears more & more these days that us Brits "live to work", which is all wrong in my mind.

Anyway, there's not too much to say today, & it's almost time for my lunch, so here's a few pics of Le Chant...
Here's my pitch, right in the bottom corner, nicely shaded at the right times of the day.


And this is what I see from my pitch, I think it's a nice view, but for anyone who doesn't like trees, look away now...


And here's a few choice shots of the place, it's a really nice spot to just sit & spend some time in....


No comments:

Post a Comment